I am just getting back from the dreamiest vacation on the Cook Islands, more to come on that later this week but in the meantime, let’s talk about my OBSESSIONS of the week.
My weekly obsessions are clearly products used on the most awesome vacation we just had on Roratonga and Aitutaki in the Cook Islands.
- Birkenstocks; the perfect vacation shoes for more adventurous locations. I’ve had my pair for 5 years, its absolutely time for an upgrade but I love my pair so much.
- Jean Short overalls; honestly if I could I would wear these EVERY DARN DAY! I’ve linked my favorite here, here, and here. They work as the best coverup and I have no clue why it took me almost 30 years to discover that.
- Love, Simon; I’ve said it 25,000 times now but my favorite movie of 2018. It’s sweet and compassionate but also shows some of the coming of age realities faced by the LGBTQ community.
- Wet Dry Brush; Another amazing recommendation from my hairdresser. It’s SO GOOD for the beach, especially with my thin, tangly hair, it painlessly gives me tangle-free hair in moments.
- MinkPink Rompers; My absolute favorite romper is MinkPink from Bloomingdales circa 2015? I can’t find it anywhere online but this one is awfully close. Rompers really are my go to, can you wear them casually with sandals? Absolutely. Can you dress them up and wear to a wedding? Sure, why not!
I am planning on doing a weekly obsessions blog every Monday, can’t decide if this is a good idea yet or not, but its fun to write while I am figuring that out.
Okay, now I’ll get back to planning my next trip, where to go? where to go?