This is a first for me; my first ever loungewear haul. You guys know I love an amazon fashion find and I found the cutest amazon loungewear! I’ll be honest before 2020 I wasn’t much of a loungewear wearer. Yes, I had a decent collection of black leggings but, that was the extent of my “loungewear”; I’ve always been a jeans kind of girl. But this year has taken us on a wild ride and now my loungewear collection is bountiful.
How to shop this post: click on the item under each image and it will take you directly to amazon or if you scroll down to the graphic all items are listed there.
Before we get started, let’s talk about Amazon Prime real quick!
- Products occasionally lose Prime status. When an item is selling quickly, and the inventory is getting low, sometimes prime is no longer available. Things are only Prime when they are available for two-day shipping. If the amazon warehouse is out of that item, they have to wait for the seller to send more products, and typically these sellers are overseas. My recommendation: wait the shipping time, products sometimes sell out before they have prime status restored.
- The items I am sharing I am sure you can find all over Amazon. I linked the products from the exact seller that I purchased from. If you find the item from a different seller the quality might not be the same.
- Prices do fluctuate. When a product increases in popularity occasionally the seller may increase the price.
- If you like something, and it’s available on amazon prime, I would buy it. Right away! Put it in your cart and purchase it! So many of you have messaged me saying you waited a day or two to place your entire amazon order and the product was no longer available. Prime is FREE two-day shipping with no minimum …. place each order immediately to make sure you get the item!
- One of my favorite things about amazon prime is shipping is free, and returns are free. If you purchase something and are unsatisfied print out your return label and ship it back!
Amazon Loungewear Under $35
What is your favorite amazon loungewear find? Let me know if the comments below. I think mine has to be one of those cropped tops, I have all of the heart eyes for those.
1. Green Jumpsuit | 2. Blue Jumpsuit | 3. Black Leggings | 4. Tie-Dye Set | 5. White Sweatsuit | 6. 3 Pack Cropped Top| 7. White T-shirt | 8. Striped Romper | 9. Cropped Tank Top | 10. Pink Joggers | 11. Mocked Neck Top | 12. Bike Shorts | 13. Slippers | 14. Green Joggers | 15. 4 Pack Bralettes | 16. Black Shorts |
Behind The Scenes
Okay, let’s talk about the elephant in the room. It’s so uncomfortable for me to talk about it but at the end of the day, it is important, and it’s one of my most frequently asked questions.
- I do NOT get credit for anything that goes through the Amazon app. Nada! If you swipe up from a story and it opens your amazon app, my link (cookie) is lost and can not be tracked back to me. Even if you add it to your cart on your phone than end up checking out via your computer it loses all trace of my recommendation.
- If you swipe up and it does bring you to the app, you can add everything to your amazon cart… Once everything is added, log on to your Amazon account through your search engine. BEFORE you check out, go to my blog and click any one of my Amazon links, it does not matter what the link is. Click that link, and it will redirect you to your amazon account. You do not need to add that product to your cart. It is just a way for Amazon to track that order to me, since my link was the last outside link used before placing your order. Does that make sense? I know purchasing through your search engine and not on your app may add an extra step but please know it means the world to me!
- I’m a computer shopper so, I always encourage people to shop my try ons via their computer as opposed to their phone. Maybe, I am a little biased but the computer interface seems to be easier to use while shopping!
- You can always find my favorite Amazon finds here.