One of the best instant refreshers for warmer spring weather is a new lipstick, right? With Living Coral selected as Pantone’s Color Of The Year, it’s a great time to take to invest in some of the prettiest coral (and pink) lip colors for spring. These fun spring lipsticks will definitely convince you that the temperatures outside are warmer than they actually are.
Are you ready to update your makeup bag with beautiful coral lipstick? These are my spring favorites…
- Nars Lipstick – Orgasm
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Lovers Coral
- L’Oreal Colour Rich Matte Lip Color – Matte Caron
- MAC Lipstick – Pure Zen
- Dior Lip Glow To The Max – Bright Pearly Coral
- Tarte Quench Lip Rescue – Coral
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Shine – Luminous Coral
- Maybelline Color Inti-Matte Nudes – Naked Coral
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick – Matte Innocence
- Morphe Liquid Lipstick – Virgin
- Buxom Matte Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick – White Russian
- NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream – Tokyo
If I am honest, Coral lipstick is definitely out of my comfort zone when it comes to lipstick. I am trying to add more color to my wardrobe and that definitely includes lipstick as well. Traditionally, I am a nude lip girl through and through. Recently, I have shared my everyday lip combo on Instagram but if you are interested in the perfect year-round nude lip, I have linked it below.
What is your favorite lipstick? Do you change up your lipsticks for the seasons?
Happy (almost) Spring!
Leave a Reply