Are you Bride heading to Palm Springs for your Bachelorette Party? If you are looking for inspiration for the perfect weekend, you came to the right spot.
Palm Springs is becoming the Charleston of the west when it comes to bachelorette parties, in the past 4 months I have attended two bachelorette parties in Palm Springs. This picturesque desert town is the perfect location for a laid-back, relaxing weekend with your favorite people.
If you are looking for a location crawling with straight, single men for your friends on the trip then keep looking, Palm Springs isn’t the best location to hold your fun weekend. But if you are looking for the cutest eateries, relaxing pool days and cute cocktail bars than Palm Springs is the perfect location.
Summer is off-season in Palm Springs and while the prices may be tempting the heat can also be a different level of miserable.
I live for Mexican Food so my suggested list may be a bit bias.
- Rio Azul, great for large groups
- Kaiser Grille, the location is perfect and possibly the best people watching in Palm Springs
- Las Casuelas Terraza, YUM! The outdoor sister to the Palm Desert staple, they are able to do set menus for larger groups.
If you are looking to spend your afternoon at a bar that is cozied up to a pool there are tons of great options in the Coachella Valley.
- Ace Hotel and Swim Club
- Elixir Pool Bar and Grill at the V Palm Springs
- The Saguaro Palm Springs
- Arrive Palm Springs
Day Time Activities
- Aerial Tram
- We all remember that great episode of RHOBH where they ride the Palm Springs aerial tram and once they are on the peak Kim Richards Prays next to the trash can. If its good enough for Real Housewives its probably worth a visit but In all seriousness, the peak is beautiful. There is a 6000 ft altitude change in the 10-minute ride, so bring a jacket because it is cold!
- If your group is looking for something outside the normal bachelorette party ideas, right up CA-111 is an offroad rental ATV Park. This 4-wheeler adventure spot is 10 miles away from downtown Palm Springs and the perfect afternoon activity for an adventure-seeking bride.
- If staying up all night drinking is your cup of tea than this activity is probably out but if you are looking to opt for a physical activity the mountains around Palm Springs are crawling with hiking locations. My personal favorite is the bump and grind, approximately 3 miles round trip and is great for individuals of all endurance levels.
- The Desert is crawling with luxurious spas to relax and rejuvenate at during a boozy weekend. If you are looking to really indulge yourself the Palm Springs Yacht club is the place for you. This luxurious spa located within the Parker Palm Springs is dreamy and worth booking an appointment at.
Palm Springs Lodging
The cute mid-century modern homes that line the streets of Palm Springs play the perfect host for bachelorette parties. There are homes that please every budget and group size. Outside of the traditional AirBNB below is a list of additional websites that manage some of the best Palm Springs home rentals.
Palm Springs plays home to some fabulous cocktail bars and drag shows below is a look into some of my personal favorites. If this list doesn’t tickle your fancy, a quick yelp search will give a long list of additional bars perfect for your group.
- The Tonga Hut Restaurant and Tiki bar
- Bootlegger Tiki
- Toucans Tiki Lounge
- Retro room Lounge
- Hair of the Dog
There is one traditional club in Palm Springs targeted for heterosexuals, just a bit of advice, don’t go! Its slimy, it’s small, it’s in a strip mall – this location does not feel very true to the area and defeats the purpose of having a bachelorette party in Palm Springs.
Here’s to a perfect weekend celebrating your future nuptials with your besties in Palm Springs!